- 100% vegetable tanned belt-leather sling.
- Tanned leather will gradually darken from a light tan to rich caramel over a period of 6-12 months and the rate of change will vary with exposure to sunlight.
- Tanned leather will change colour in areas that are exposed to water or oil from hands. This is normal and over time will contribute to a rich patina that makes the chair unique.
- Leather sling will soften over time with use.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which differ from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Tubular, powder-coated steel frame construction.
- Felt pads on feet to prevent floor damage.
- Solid wood arms are 100% FSC® Certified Ash, in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
Dimensions: 28 W x 29.5 D x 30.5 H | 13.5 SH | 15.5 SD