- The collection consists of eight unique configurations: a stand-alone sofa, a long XL sofa, a small-scale loft bi-sectional, a right or left-facing sectional, a right or left-facing XL sectional and a U-shaped sectional.
- Ottoman can be added to any Silverlake sofa or sectional configuration for added seating or as a footrest.
- Cushion is crafted with crafted with high resiliency medium density foam and contains an eco-friendly, synthetic-down fill made from 236 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Ottoman includes concealed connector to securely join it to a Silverlake sofa or sectional.
- A slim platform gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground.
- Legs are made from black powder-coated flat bar steel.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Light assembly required.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- All joints have been stress tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 and U.S. CPSC fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
Dimensions: 86 W x 75 D x 30 H | 16 SH | 24 SD
10 year warranty on upholstery frames and springs
1 year warranty on foam and fabric