- Reversible back cushions contain eco-friendly, synthetic down fill made from 614 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Reversible seat cushions are crafted with high resiliency medium density foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- A slim platform gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Frame is reinforced with steel for durability.
- Solid Ash legs in a walnut finish are 100% FSC®‐Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551)
- Non‐marking tack glide feet on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- No‐Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
Dimensions: 84 W x 35 D x 30.5 H | 18 SH | 21 SD
10 year warranty on upholstery frames and springs
1 year warranty on foam and fabric