The Lecture Bar Stool is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design, adapted for bar height use. This version features a one-piece, upholstered seat and back, with unique, channel-stitch detailing. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with sturdy flat bar stabilizers and a simple ergonomic footrest. Functional, comfortable and stylish, the Lecture Bar Stool works well for any workspace, bar or dining area.
- One-piece, molded plywood seat/back with channel-stitched upholstery.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel.
- Flat-bar braces add functional style and stability.
- Ergonomic footrest.
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors.
Dimensions: 20″ W x 20″ D x 39″ H | SH 30″
Typically ships in 2 to 3 weeks.
1 year warranty on case goods and dining