A modern update to the classic Gus* Modern Jane Series, the Jane 2 Sofa retains the iconic, mid-century look while adding contemporary enhancements. Piped upholstery edges and button-tufted cushions create photogenic surface details that are enhanced by Jane 2’s new, more refined proportions. A new wood base (available in light or dark wood finish) is inset on each piece, creating a sense of weightlessness that maximizes light and space. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- Add the Jane 2 Lounge to the Jane 2 Sofa to create the Jane 2 LOFT Bi-Sectional.
- Seat and back cushions are button tufted and have piped edge detailing.
- Reversible seat and back cushions are crafted with high resilience polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron® wrap.
- Inset solid Ash wood base with walnut or natural finish features non-marking feet.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- 9-gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
Dimensions: 37 W x 30 D x 24 H | 17.5 SH | 23 SD
The Jane 2 is available as a Lounge piece, Loft Bi-Sectional and a full size Bi-Sectional.
10 year warranty on upholstery frames and springs
1 year warranty on foam and fabric