Discover the secrets hidden within the Earth’s lush woodlands and wild landscapes through photographs and stories about enchanting forests, magnificent trees, and people who live off the land.
Journeying across North America, the United Kingdom, and Europe, writer Matt Collins and photographer Roo Lewis capture the history, science, and human stories behind some of the most enchanting natural environments in the world.
• Organized by tree species, including the hearty pines in Spain’s Tamada forest, the towering firs of the American West, the striking Birch groves of Germany’s Elbe Valley, and beyond
• A blend of beautiful photographs, scientific trivia, and engaging human stories
- Publisher : Chronicle Books; Illustrated edition (March 31, 2020)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 256 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1452184828
- ISBN-13 : 978-1452184821
- Item Weight : 2.2 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.75 x 1.13 x 9.5 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #96,154 in Books