The Cabot Sofa by Gus* Modern features a tight seat and back, with architectural, wood block feet and simple French seams, offering a comfortable, modern take on a traditional, masculine design. Available in three vintage leathers chosen for their unique grain characteristics that will age beautifully and develop a rich, natural patina over time. Also available as a sofa. Our leather hides are carefully selected for their raw, natural surface characteristics which make each piece unique.
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Arms, seat and back feature French Seam detailing.
- Tight seat and back cushions are medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- Block feet with a walnut stain finish.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage.
- No-Sag, sinuous spring system.
- Inner frame is kiln-dried hardwood.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Matches perfectly with the Cabot Chair.
Dimensions: 83 W x 35 D x 30 H | 18 SH 24 SD
This item typically ships within 2-3 weeks of order receipt.
10 year warranty on upholstery frames and springs
1 year warranty on foam and fabric