Soren Chair by Gus Modern showcases a contemporary take on refined comfort. Sculptural design is the hallmark of the Soren Series: geometric forms, bold curves, and a black, steel base create a subtly playful aesthetic that has ample sophistication to hold its own as a centerpiece. The minimalist look of the tight seat and back, and the airy feel of the raised base complete Soren’s modern, architectural design. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- Tight seat and back.
- Upholstered with high resilience polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron® wrap.
- Precision welded, oval tube steel base.
- Inset base is black, powder-coated steel.
- Frame is kiln-dried FSC®-Certified wood (FSC® C092551).
- All joints have been stress tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
Dimensions: 33 W x 32 D x 27 H | 15.5 SH 23 SD
The Soren is also offered as a sofa.
This item typically ships within 2-4 weeks of order receipt.
10 year warranty on upholstery frames and springs
1 year warranty on foam and fabric