The Pincushion design started as a delicate paper cutout, inspired by the beloved Pincushion Protea. This allover floral repeat has a strong South African flavor, but can blend into the sweetest of interiors.
NOTE: This listing is for a pillow cover only. Please scroll down for manufacture & care details.
HOW WE MAKE IT:
Our designs are screen printed on a 70% Cotton / 30% Linen blend base cloth using water based inks, then are cut and stitched in the studio above our shop, using top-quality materials and standards. Designed and made in South Africa.
- Pillow covers are screen printed front and back, with a woven Skinny LaMinx tag stitched in at the side. They close with a top quality YKK invisible zip.
- We make the covers slightly smaller than the inners they’re made for, as we like a snug fit.
- This listing is for the cover only.*
- Turn inside out before washing by hand in cold water, using mild detergent. Line dry, do not tumble, do not dry clean. Possible shrinkage: 5%
- Screen-printed fabric uses pigment inks, which may fade over time, or in harsh sunlight.