The Margot Loft Sofa epitomizes modern elegance with graceful arms, French-seam detailing, and loose, luxurious cushions that give a look which is both timeless and contemporary. A smaller version of the popular Margot Sofa, this design captures all the refined style of the full-scale sofa in a more compact 72” length. Every sofa includes two sets of cylindrical steel legs, allowing you to choose between a brass or black finish to suit your style. The back cushions use a unique, eco-friendly synthetic down, derived from recycled PET plastic. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC©-Certified hardwood.
- Includes two sets of legs (one set black, one set brass).
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood inner frame (FSC® 092551).
- Back cushions use eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles.
- Reversible seat and back cushions.
- Dacron®-wrapped cushions for a structured look.
- French-seam detailing on arms and back.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
Dimensions: 72 W x 35 D x 34 H | 18 SH | 21 SD
The Margot has a SOFT Sit Feel and is available is also available as a chair.
10 year warranty on upholstery frames and springs
1 year warranty on foam and fabric