The Fogo LOFT Sofa is a contemporary design with an industrial aesthetic and ergonomic proportions. Faceted upholstery panels rest on a precision-welded, powder-coated steel frame to create a handsome sofa that leaves every detail exposed. Fogo was designed to complement a modern home or office environment. Panels use FSC-Certified wood to support responsible forest management.
- Bench-made, precision-welded, solid steel frame.
- Frame is finished in durable powder-coat.
- Fabric/Finish options are as shown in product images.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Four cushion panels are attached to the steel frame.
- Cushions are Dacron®-wrapped to maintain shape and a firm seat.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-213 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Constructed using FSC®-Certified wood (FSC® 092551).
Dimensions: 60 W x 33 D x 27 H | 15 SH | 20.5 SD
10 year warranty on upholstery frames and springs
1 year warranty on foam and fabric