The Aubrey Sofa embodies chic sophistication with piped edges, a button-tufted seat cushion and three luxurious back cushions. An angled back profile and a slim sled base give the Aubrey a clean, refined silhouette which evokes Scandinavian design influences. The solid Ash sled-style base is stained with a walnut or natural finish (Velvet Blush and Huron Ivory fabrics only) and is crafted with 100% FSC®-Certified wood, in support of responsible forest management.
- Top-stitched, tufted upholstery on seat cushion.
- FSC®-Certified solid Ash sled base with light natural finish available with Velvet Blush, Marais Cerise & Huron Ivory fabrics.
- FSC®-Certified solid Ash sled base with walnut finish available with the Parliament Stone and Berkeley Shield fabrics only.
- Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floors.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
Dimensions: 84 W x 36 D x 31 H | 17 SH | 24 SD
The Aubrey has a Medium Sit Feel and is available is also available as a chair.
10 year warranty on upholstery frames and springs
1 year warranty on foam and fabric