The Atwood Lounge is a tailored design which features a blind-tufted seat and back, along with piping details which lend to a clean, sophisticated look. Perfect for a living room, bedroom or entryway, this smaller-scaled lounge functions as standalone seating, or it can be combined with the Atwood Sofa to create the Atwood Bi-Sectional. The solid wood perimeter base is walnut finish with tapered legs. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management. Part of the Atwood Series, the Lounge matches perfectly with the Atwood Chair, Sofa and Bi-Sectional.
- Top-stitched, tufted upholstery on seat and back.
- Seat and back cushion fill is Dacron®-wrapped to maintain shape.
- Solid wood base/legs are Walnut finish.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Kiln-dried, FSC®-Certified hardwood frame (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Part of the Atwood Series, the Lounge matches perfectly with the Atwood Chair, Sofa and Bi-Sectional.
Dimensions: 47 W x 29.5 D x 27 H | 17 SH | 23.5 SD
10 year warranty on upholstery frames and springs
1 year warranty on foam and fabric