Made by Gus* Modern, the Archer Sofa’s rich, tufted-leather upholstery and brass-finished wood legs help make it a sophisticated statement piece. Its tailored design nods to mid-century archetypes, while the details and finishes make it a contemporary option for any living space. Available in three vintage leathers, chosen for their unique grain characteristics that will age beautifully and develop a rich natural patina over time.
- Inner frame is kiln-dried 100% FSC® Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551).
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Tight seat and back cushions are medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron® wrap.
- Brushed brass-capped base with a walnut stain finish.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage.
- Injection-molded spring clip supported by a 9-Gauge Sinuous Spring System.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
Dimensions: 84 W x 34 D x 31 H | 16.5 SH 23 SD
This item typically ships within 2-4 weeks of order receipt.
10 year warranty on upholstery frames and springs
1 year warranty on foam and fabric